Garden

I spent this morning in the garden and I can barely move now!!

That was really hard work. Our entire fence looked like this



And when I pulled all that ivy off inside there was this


Which is a really nasty thorny tree.

Still the hack saw made light work of most of it. I would have taken it all out except I found a birds nest



And it seemed mean to destroy it.

There's so much more light in the kitchen now. It's made an amazing difference. I no longer have to have the lights on in the day!


The fence does look a bit bare, but once I've cleared all the bed at the bottom I will plant something more productive there. I was planning to have a grape vine, but as Elisha is allergic to them, that seems a bit dangerous.

I'm thinking some kind of espalier. Cherry or pear maybe?

Kj
Xxx
0 Responses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...